The JSN is a hardware device (computer, mobile phone, IoT) that analyses incoming events (network traffic, contracts, transactions and underlying blockchain code) to identify malicious behaviour patterns, acting as a real-time alert system for traditional blockchain nodes.
Upon receiving a malicious alert, a traditional blockchain node will act according to its respective constitution/governance, meaning that the malicious action will either be frozen (put into quarantine) or left for white-hat hackers/development teams to action.
The JSN on the other hand, utilises AI technology and deep learning networks to identify malicious attacks in real-time, whilst simultaneously implementing the optimal solution to prevent and secure the threat in question—completely removing the need for costly manual auditing and penetration tests.
SCALABLE IN THREE DIMENSIONS:
- 1Scales to hundreds of thousands of nodes without degrading performance
- 2 Scales horizontally to efficiently cover large surface for hacker attacks
- 3Scales to millions of users
THE JSN EARNS FEES BASED ON THE FINANCIAL IMPACT OF AN ATTACK IT PREVENTS
For example, if a JSN detects a ransomware attack which puts $250 million at risk, the node which prevents that attack will receive higher compensation than another node that prevents a lower-impact attack.
THE JSN HAS FOUR DIFFERENTIATING QUALITIES
- 1It’s “agnostic” towards networks and their programming languages
- 2It responds efficiently to current and emerging threat models
- 3It deals with bugs/vulnerabilities in the smart contracts by uncovering them automatically (and at scale)
- 4It utilises self-improving security that’s decoupled from consensus algorithms
To differentiate between attack types and their financial impact, the JSN performs an 8-class threat classification based on deep learning networks.
To encourage more people to run the JSN to protect blockchains across the Globe we’ve optimized the JSN for several types of hardware using our bespoke resource-optimization algorithms.